AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF CLINCHING WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

5 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

It is worth mentioning that ReyLo has looked like a real starting pitcher since he came back from the ATS.  I don't know if he made changes, or if he got his mind reset, or what is was, but we can live with this Lopez as a starting pitcher for the Sox.

If he actually didn't hang almost every slider today, he probably gives up only 1 run. Crazy how good he actually was outside of those pitches. 

So happy for Abreu, he’s been the only highlight on this team the last 6 yrs and now, the rest of baseball gets to see this stud on the biggest stage there is! Get the division, hand Pito the MVP and go get that trophy! And especially, fuck the damn Twins!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

If he actually didn't hang almost every slider today, he probably gives up only 1 run. Crazy how good he actually was outside of those pitches. 

He worked into the 6th inning, gave up 3 runs, and was fairly efficient for him against a VERY good offense.  I will take that every single time.

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Is Ricky wearing a playoff cap?  I need one.  Where do I get it?  How Much?  Never mind how much, just where?

https://www.mlbshop.com/chicago-white-sox/t-58330890+z-827433-2063038434?vap=1&ab={wt-static_graphic1}{pt-Home}{al-AspotHotMarketSleeper}{ct-PostseasonClinch_chw}

• Thanks 1