Kopech update

southsider2k5

5 hours ago, vilehoopster said:

I was talking about Mazara as the one being savaged on this board. 

Oops. Yeah he's taken it pretty hard on the board. I don't see any reason to savage anybody with the team doing well. There always will be some players stinking it up. Until the Sox deserve it, I'd refrain from ripping any player too much. My bad.

24 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Oops. Yeah he's taken it pretty hard on the board. I don't see any reason to savage anybody with the team doing well. There always will be some players stinking it up. Until the Sox deserve it, I'd refrain from ripping any player too much. My bad.

Even Cishek? 

7 hours ago, vilehoopster said:

As long as you've decided to make this personal and imply that for your opinion you're better person than I. Let me make my reply also personal. 

First of all anyone who starts a typed statement with "Dude" loses ALL credibility. 

Second, you're a official. One of those guys, not good enough to have really played and been part of a real locker room and team and understand what I'm talking about, but you still want to be involved in sports so he becomes an official. 

LOL, Dude. 

thanks for one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time.

Funny thing is my uncle played division one football and he officiates - I better make sure I let him know he isn't a real athlete.  I also just remembered guy I used to play baskeball who played in europe for 10 years - he officates high school basketball games.  I've officiated here and there because it's often a requirement for many leagues my kids play in.

I mean the name "vilehoopster" I'm sure indicates you got some sick game I could never imagine - but I played many sports in high school and was a captain in a few of them. 

Your a child in a mans body - who of course ironically wants to lecture people about "being a real man".

Edited by harkness99

10 hours ago, vilehoopster said:

As long as you've decided to make this personal and imply that for your opinion you're better person than I. Let me make my reply also personal. 

First of all anyone who starts a typed statement with "Dude" loses ALL credibility. 

Second, you're a official. One of those guys, not good enough to have really played and been part of a real locker room and team and understand what I'm talking about, but you still want to be involved in sports so he becomes an official. 

LOL, Dude. 

Dude, I love you.