Sox @ Reds GT 9/19/20

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

At some point they’re going to have to go with the lineup that has the best chance to win in the postseason.  McCann should have been playing tonight.

If they haven’t made the switch yet I highly doubt Ricky will do anything before the playoffs. Too stubborn with his lineup constructions

3 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  This broadcast sucks.  Give me Jason and Steve back please. 

What in gods name was that talking to a guy on the field in game....it's not a spring training game for crying out loud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

4 automatic outs with Madrigal who should never have been drafted, and can’t hit the ball 250 next, and Abreu, who has no business batting 3rd in a major league line up, batting 3rd, he should be batting 7th, and Robert, now an automatic out should be batting  3rd, and Grandal catching.Why would Grandal be catching with James McCann on the team? I have learned a lot from gamethreads, all in a year when the Sox have been one of the best offenses in the game. Usually the more pre game complaining, the more runs are scored.

These guys are lucky Ozzie isn’t still managing the Six. It’s hard to complain about lineup when you’re holding your rear end in your hands 😀