Sox @ Reds GT 9/19/20

soxfan49

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

Ah, thats different then. There is no doubt of the talent and performance on the field. 

No, I was talking about the baseball opinions. I agree with Bauer about the Astros "punishment" being a joke. 

What they did is right there with what the 1919 Sox did. 

I was unaware of the political stuff until today. People can evolve, and maybe he has since then. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

I like most of his baseball takes. I typically don't follow people with his off the field takes on twitter but most of his baseball stuff makes up for it. 

Despite my very strong political opinions my best friend is a polar opposite of me on that front and we get along fine. That topic is off limits and we otherwise like each other. 

I'm not necessarily a fan of all of it. Especially his comments about he wants to sign in a place where they are just going to let him do his thing including the starting every 4 days. That just messes with the other starters too much. Unless everyone is on the same schedule, it just causes too many issues that not everyone can handle. He may very well be able to, but not an entire rotation.

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

No, I was talking about the baseball opinions. I agree with Bauer about the Astros "punishment" being a joke. 

I was unaware of the political stuff until today. People can evolve, and maybe he has since then. 

i agree with him on this as well.

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

It's all good. you guys drinking yet? these threads are so on edge. Man, we are in the playoffs!

It's definitely all good.  Dallas can battle he's got this .  To answer your question I'm drinking captain and coke zero cherry.  You drinking?