AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER

Tnetennba

Very enjoyable game to watch.  Pitching from DK throughout the bullpen was spot on.  Explosive home run ball off of several bats.  TA doing some excellent White Sox promo in front of a national audience while mic'ed up on the field.  All in all, a very good night for White Sox Nation!

3 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

The Twins are 4 back in the loss column and we have the tiebreaker, essentially giving us another game over them. With 8 games to go I like our chances and I am cautiously optimistic that the Sox will win the division.

Fangraphs has us at 96.3%. I am a bit more than cautiously optimistic 

Edited by DoUEvenShift

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

what a great win.  team isn't even firing on all cylinders and still got the job done.  was over a a buddy's house and didn't have the audio on all the time but my god ESPN is horrendous.  No wonder baseball has a hard time selling itself as ESPN is not helping. 

Interesting I could have sworn the game was on Fox

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

what a great win.  team isn't even firing on all cylinders and still got the job done.  was over a a buddy's house and didn't have the audio on all the time but my god ESPN is horrendous.  No wonder baseball has a hard time selling itself as ESPN is not helping. 

The game was on Fox

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

What were you watching?  The game was on FOX. 😁