Sox @ Reds GT 9/20/20

soxfan49

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

What sucks about Cease is that he's somehow worse this year than last year. Yeah his ERA looks good, but he's far more frustrating this year than last. The peripherals are also way worse somehow.

The Cooper effect. Happened with Lopez as well.

• Thanks 1

Just now, GradMc said:

RR's defensive shifts have highly contributed to these 5 runs scored by Reds.

If you're not sick of this guy's lack of managerial skills, you will be after he gets fully exposed in the playoffs.

It doesn’t matter if we play Toronto or anybody else- I do not see this team advancing out of the first round. We’ll get there, but not this year. Our hitting is too streaky, we don’t hit good pitchers at all, we’ve got two starters who are even remotely reliable. And we can walk 10 guys but it’s totally shocking for us to walk even five times in a game. Combining all that with our occasionally remarkable defensive abilities followed by total fielding buffoonery, we play baseball like the Little League All Star team I was a part of when I was 12.

3 minutes ago, Dallas Kong said:

It doesn’t matter if we play Toronto or anybody else- I do not see this team advancing out of the first round. We’ll get there, but not this year. Our hitting is too streaky, we don’t hit good pitchers at all, we’ve got two starters who are even remotely reliable. And we can walk 10 guys but it’s totally shocking for us to walk even five times in a game. Combining all that with our occasionally remarkable defensive abilities followed by total fielding buffoonery, we play baseball like the Little League All Star team I was a part of when I was 12.

Trevor Bauer says "Heyyyyyy!"