9.21.20 GT | White Sox @ Cleveland | 5:10PM CT

Tnetennba

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

It seems like we have posters who will turn off game 1 of the World Series if we give up a leadoff single. LOL. You read some game threads that the score is 0-0 and you feel like we're down 10. It's at least a fun read.

I remember when we were 10-11 and had no idea where the team was going. It wasn't looking great. Now we've clinched a playoff spot and people are losing their mind.

Sure Mazara and Edwin stink. And we have some problems with pitching, especially with the injuries to Marshall and Bummer, but if a couple guys can get out of their slump, we can beat anyone.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hi8is said:

You’re too new around here to have acquired Post Traumatic Sox Disorder. Thank you for the reassurance. I need it and hate being a part of the negative Nancy crowd, even if it’s just for a game or series.

Your welcome! I like to stay positive! Better yet, what helps is to not watch the games until they start winning again. Sometimes you set yourself up for disappointment if they lose a couple and than when they get on a streak again. Bam! 

4 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

Magic number down to 4. It'll be tough to do. 2012 collapse level bad. 

It was 4 yesterday and 4 today and it will be 4 before the games tomorrow. Hopefully the Tigers give us some help because I don't have faith in ReyLo tomorrow or the Sox against Bieber and Plesac the next two games.