9.21.20 GT | White Sox @ Cleveland | 5:10PM CT

Tnetennba

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

I know Yoan is not himself, but I have no confidence he will do anything when he steps to the plate

They keep pulling the COVID card for him, and I hope that's true (since I don't want him to suck this bad).    But didn't he start off the season on a torrid pace coming off COVID?   

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

They keep pulling the COVID card for him, and I hope that's true (since I don't want him to suck this bad).    But didn't he start off the season on a torrid pace coming off COVID?   

Yes, and it all collapsed once he got hurt 

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Post Covid fatigue is a real thing. He wasn’t playing games before. I also don’t think his legs are 100% Covid aside. 

3 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

He did.  But the big thing i notice is his bat speed noticeably looks slower, and he also seems more passive at the plate this year.  I think fatigue is getting to him.  Either way, he needs to work on his conditioning this offseason

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Carlos Lee, Greg Luzinski and Carlton Fisk were gold glove LFers compared to Eloy.

Eloy has no confidence out there cause he can't read anything off the bat. Just poor OF instincts and terrible agility.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox1917 said:

He did.  But the big thing i notice is his bat speed noticeably looks slower, and he also seems more passive at the plate this year.  I think fatigue is getting to him.  Either way, he needs to work on his conditioning this offseason

Looks to me like he knows the bat speed is slower, so he’s opening up early. Anything on the outer half and he has no chance.

• Thanks 1