9.21.20 GT | White Sox @ Cleveland | 5:10PM CT

Tnetennba

1 hour ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Where’s everyone talking shit, haven’t you learned that you can’t count this team out. Yeah we’re going to lose games and sometimes we look like utter crap, but we can flip the switch at any moment. :gosox1:

I’m still here. You miss my point. We have some great players who I love, and who will do a lot to keep us in any game, and we have a lot of bad players. Edwin, Mazara, Fry, Lopez, Grandal, all garbage.

And what, did you think I would disappear in disappointment if we came back? Nope. I love this team and always will. But I don’t have loyalty to players just because we make the mistake of acquiring them. I wasn’t here last fall but I disliked the Grandal deal as soon as it happened. I still dislike it. I hope he succeeds because I don’t want us holding a hot potato for four years, but I won’t be surprised if he doesn’t. I want the brand to succeed more than anything. Some of you have this idea that certain posters bash certain players because they’re secretly Twins fans or something. Maybe, just maybe, some of us bash certain players because they prevent the White Sox from being what they ought to be.

Edited by Dallas Kong