9.21.20 GT | White Sox @ Cleveland | 5:10PM CT

Tnetennba

Would really like to know if grandal and mccann call their own games or if one/both are receiving signs from the dugout.  Early in the season it looksd like grandal was, but not as much anymore.  I think this is a really underrated part of mccanns game in that he seems to sequence pitches and location better than grandal does

1 hour ago, Avory said:

I'm mainly talking about the best of three playoff series where the Sox can more or less line up very good pitching to match up with the Tribe's top guys.  Let me put it another way: Sox pitching against the Tribe lineup easily makes Sox pitchers as good as the Tribe's.   That doesn't leave Cleveland much room for error, especially if Moncada and Robert wake up at all.

I like the cut of your gib. All these posters so worried about slumps and disadvantages. What about our advantages and our strengths ?

Dunning will be the 3 pitcher in the playoffs. Imagine the BP with Bummer , Fry, Crochet and maybe Rodon from the left side when 2 weeks ago we had none of those guys and still was kicking ass.

We are at the top in a lot of offensive categories while missing Madrigal, Moncada and Mazara for most of the season for various reasons.

Most our key guys are healthy or due back shortly.

FEAR the White Sox !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SouthWallace said:

Grandal is one of the dumbest fucking pitch callers I've ever seen - which is funny because he sounds intelligent.

Can he just dh or something ?

Also I knew they were going to score 10 runs on his when I heard for the 20th time that they couldn't score any runs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, soulfly said:

Just not a fan of the game Grandal calls.  At all.  Like, couldn't be any worse.

I’m not a fan of any part of that idiot. His OPS has sunk to .774 so the reprieve granted to his defenders by his flukey little hot streak for a week or two is now over. That’s $70 million wasted. And bye to James McCann.