9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill

Kyyle23

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Not sure about that, can anyone tell me what the hell Don Cooper does, assuming he is not a taxidermy stuffed corpse at this point?

I too have issues at times with Rick Renteria's decisions, but the only positive I can say this decade for Cooper is he didn't try to stop Giolito after Lucas said enough is enough with the Cooper way, and worked with his High School pitching coach and James McCann.

If Ricky is not calling the shots when the division is on the line and lets others do it for him.  Fire him then yesterday.  Its not like they removed him from the stadium.  He was probably 20 feet away calling the game.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

he looks like a total bust of we are being honest

if madrigal were hitting like that, people would be calling him a massive bust and pitch forking his ass to Schaumburg 

Lol chill the hell out. 

And no, not at all. Not if Madrigal played like ROY the first 1.5 months of the season before going into this funk. 

5 minutes ago, daa84 said:

He had to come out once Anderson got ejected. In order to keep yolmer in the game colome technically had to slide into Anderson’s spot as double switch then grandal pinch hit. They could have let colome hit I suppose

He came out because of back spasms

3 minutes ago, kwill said:

This game was awful to watch. 

They need Giolito to throw a great game tomorrow to get some momentum back. 

To many dead bats in the lineup- You can't expect Eloy, Abreu and Anderson to carry the whole offense. 

Moncada, Robert, Edwin, and Mazara need to step it up. Moncada at least put some nice swings together . 

Giolito hasn’t thrown a great game since the Pirates. Tomorrow is as certain a loss as we’ve had all season.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

yeah, he sucks and the team sucks. so turn it off and stop watching. move on.

i can tell youve never learned how to lose at anything in your life. the world is ending every time. 

I’ll watch whenever I want, don’t need your permission. I can tell you never learned jack in your life.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, SonofaRoache said:

He is right though. If that were anyone but Luis people would be calling for a send down. It also helped that Luis played well for a good stretch to give him more of a leash. 

Since August 31st, Robert has played in 20 games. He has had a positive wRC+ in 7, and a negative in 13. That's been his huge slump. He's had 13 bad games. Hilarious to read the takes here. 

A send down lol. He's in the top 40 in position player WAR. The takes here are so stupid it's honestly breathtaking.

.Luis Robert has the same WAR as Eloy. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

4 minutes ago, joesaiditstrue said:

you're blind if you think Robert is worth 50 million dollars

He will likely be worth more. Not a Hahn fan, but acquiring Eloy, Abreu and Robert were his the best moves, even if the White Sox do not win another game this season.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

I have to admit this one hurts a lot. I have no idea what RR was doing there. Guys I don’t think this team is going to win the division this year or go anywhere in the playoffs. I’m usually more positive about things but this team is missing something and doesn’t seem to be a championship type of team this year. I think RR needs to fired.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

i learned not to take the result of one baseball game for much.

Honestly I’m less upset with the result than the process (going to Ruiz).  If Foster allows the homer, at least it was your best reliever against lefties.  This is the second game this year we let a player who will be off the roster in 24 hours dictate the outcome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Honestly I’m less upset with the result than the process (going to Ruiz).  If Foster allows the homer, at least it was your best reliever against lefties.  This is the second game this year we let a player who will be off the roster in 24 hours dictate the outcome.

colome was hurt. he wanted to stick with him. didnt want to push fosters pitch count higher. 

shit happens in one baseball game, that's why there's no point in judging or throwing a fit. Ruiz is awful, he also wont be pitching in the playoffs. shit happens.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

• knightni changed the title to 9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill