9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, lostfan said:

Worried, but not freaking out. I don't think last year was a fluke

Given the health issues and his huge decrease in exit velocity, I think it's clearly COVID that's getting him. You don't go from hitting balls at 93 MPH on average in a 162 game season to hitting them at 87 in the prime of your career unless there's something wrong physically. 

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

What are your thoughts about Moncada? 

I still think he's going to be fine next year but not 100% sure anymore. 

I just want to make sure we’re judging him and his future with this team off his actual production and not off his pedigree. We don’t need to reconsider his status as our 3B of the future at the end of this year, but if he hits .235 with a .720 OPS next year, it’s time to talk.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Given the health issues and his huge decrease in exit velocity, I think it's clearly COVID that's getting him. You don't go from hitting balls at 93 MPH on average in a 162 game season to hitting them at 87 in the prime of your career unless there's something wrong physically. 

That's why I'm worried, yeah. Like is this short-term or long-term? I don't think it's an issue with his talent or playing ability or anything like that

• knightni changed the title to 9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill