9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill

Kyyle23

Just now, fathom said:

You don’t think if this is May in a regular season and the slump went another month, they wouldn’t send him down?

so do i think if the slump went on twice as long as he's been slumping they might consider it? uh... i guess. do i think that's likely because he's slumped for 14 games, no.

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

There better be something fucking wrong with Colome.........

6 fricking pitches

He had to come out once Anderson got ejected. In order to keep yolmer in the game colome technically had to slide into Anderson’s spot as double switch then grandal pinch hit. They could have let colome hit I suppose

• Like 1

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

First 3 game losing streak of the season, no?

No they lost 3 straight the first week after the double header with Cleveland. Giolito came out the next day and pitched well and we won on a 4 run 9th inning. 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

He needs to have more professional at bats. Slumping is one thing, but he’s barely putting a full swing on pitches early in the count.

he looks like a total bust of we are being honest

if madrigal were hitting like that, people would be calling him a massive bust and pitch forking his ass to Schaumburg 

Edited by joesaiditstrue

This game was awful to watch. 

They need Giolito to throw a great game tomorrow to get some momentum back. 

To many dead bats in the lineup- You can't expect Eloy, Abreu and Anderson to carry the whole offense. 

Moncada, Robert, Edwin, and Mazara need to step it up. Moncada at least put some nice swings together . 

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

oh and rickys fault when he wasnt managing. game threads are like watching a people with the emotional composure of a high schooler.

You’re telling me you honestly don’t think he made the call? You think managers get ejected and just go take a shower?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, daa84 said:

He had to come out once Anderson got ejected. In order to keep yolmer in the game colome technically had to slide into Anderson’s spot as double switch then grandal pinch hit. They could have let colome hit I suppose

I think it's because they double switched the pitcher into the 1 spot. I don't think Colome had to come out. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SonofaRoache said:

Ricky definitely made that call from the locker room. 

EDIT: Ricky stated Colome was not available due to back spasms.

I too have issues at times with Rick Renteria's decisions, but the only positive I can say this decade for Cooper is he didn't try to stop Giolito after Lucas said enough is enough with the Cooper way, and worked with his High School pitching coach and James McCann.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

2 minutes ago, daa84 said:

Thank you. I still don't understand why you then don't move Colome to Anderson's spot... 

• knightni changed the title to 9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill