9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill

Kyyle23

Just now, fathom said:

It’s very possible for Indians to pass the Sox, as they will have tiebreak. Could be one up on them after series and they get the Pirates.

It would suck going into the playoffs that cold but as I said they will still be in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

I think we stopped trying after we beat Twins 3 of 4

Don’t know about stopped trying, but something definitely feels different.  Be it lack of focus or intensity or collectively reeling after getting beaten up in Cincinnati.  

Just now, SouthWallace said:

Don’t know about stopped trying, but something definitely feels different.  Be it lack of focus or intensity or collectively reeling after getting beaten up in Cincinnati.  

The lineup was struggling for a bit, but Timmy/Abreu/Eloy were carrying it. Ricky unwilling to shake things up isn’t helping. Why would you bat Yoan in between your two hottest hitters?

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Anderson is now giving away at bats.  How does a team just fall apart so easily. 

Before Tim got real hot recently, he was constantly giving away ABs for about a good week. It'll happen to him here or there. I feel like he's pressing a lot right now. Maybe the batting title and the rest of the lineup not hitting is affecting him. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Before Tim got real hot recently, he was constantly giving away ABs for about a good week. It'll happen to him here or there. I feel like he's pressing a lot right now. Maybe the batting title and the rest of the lineup not hitting is affecting him. 

Needs to see some lefties. Problem is they’re getting 3 of the top 10 righties in baseball the next 3 games.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

The lineup was struggling for a bit, but Timmy/Abreu/Eloy were carrying it. Ricky unwilling to shake things up isn’t helping. Why would you bat Yoan in between your two hottest hitters?

The only thing i can think of is that there is a organizational mindset that they are trying to formulate.  That the results of this season are gravy.  Keep things simple and get the work in and see what happens.  The young guys are getting experience and they can see what they have next year.

There really is no justification for some of the things we have seen. 

• knightni changed the title to 9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill