9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)

Quin

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Stone already commented on Anderson trying to pull everything earlier. You can tell he's fed up watching this crap also

Commenting on Ricky as well. Wonder the length of his contract signed this winter. Can't see him ever being truthful beyond Rick's level of the org chart.

Just now, harkness99 said:

I know the yankees been scoring 15 runs a game lately...

But no way we want to play this team... we can not hit their pitching at all.   We have mostly right handed hitters and they are right hand pitching dominant.

bad bad match up for us.

right now a good American Legion team is a bad matchup for the Sox.  I don't care who the play if they are scoring 2-3 runs a night it's going to be a quick trip home.

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

right now a good American Legion team is a bad matchup for the Sox.  I don't care who the play if they are scoring 2-3 runs a night it's going to be a quick trip home.

Yeah so many easy outs in the order right now. It’s like 5 of them just forgot how to hit at the same time.  Truthfully I have no idea how this team puts together a run in the postseason.

Just now, fathom said:

Yeah so many easy outs in the order right now. It’s like 5 of them just forgot how to hit at the same time.  Truthfully I have no idea how this team puts together a run in the postseason.

The swing happy approach works great when you're ripping 100 MPH bullets.  Not so much when you're whiffing and make weak contact.  I think some of us, myself included, blinded ourselves to the reality that the approach wasn't the greatest when things were clicking.