9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)

Quin

Just now, Tony said:

I'm just flabergasted at this. There are a lot of times when a decision doesn't make sense but there is at least a little logic to it, somewhere in there.

You just can't do it with this one. You can even hear it Jason's voice. It's something none of us should get over in a long time. The manager 100% cost this team the game ( I know it's not over, you know what I mean.)

Well someone dared him to top the Ruiz fuck up pregame and Rick said hold my beer I guess.

Why even take Cordero out. Five batters, three dink hits - no balls hit hard. He was battling back, give him a shot at getting out of it. But, no bring in a non-reliever who hasn't thrown in a MLB game in 45 days to piss away another game. And then have nobody warming up, ultimately getting Ruiz up. That is just horrific managing, and giving a game away.

• Thanks 1

Oh an another thing, how many times has RR had the opportunity to walk Jose Ramirez this series? He has refused to over and over, and Ramirez has punished us over and over. The dude batting after him is literally their version of EE! Make THAT dude beat you!!! It is not that fucking complicated. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

Rick Renteria has no goddamn clue how to handle a bullpen. 

How the fuck was Rodon a good call here?

Hahn has to be blamed just as much for not getting a starter at the deadline. The sox pen is overworked since they only have two starters who can go more than 5 innings which means you have to pitch bullpen innings by bad guys.