9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)

Quin

Just now, chetkincaid said:

Looks like we feasted on a bunch of bad teams and thought we were ready to compete, but then good teams let us know that we are not. 

We've been in every game this series. Ricky has just fucked up all the bullpen decisions. When you can't win on talent margin alone, the manager comes into play. It's clear Ricky has no in-game managerial skills.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Looks like we feasted on a bunch of bad teams and thought we were ready to compete, but then good teams let us know that we are not. 

I was worried that might've been true, until we won 3 of 4 against Minnesota, but honestly it could've only been 1 of 4 just as easily.

5 minutes ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Weve given him 6 years

And given Hahn 18 years, 8 in his current role. Hahn, the guy who signed Renteria, and then extended Renteria last year.

The bottom line is Hahn should not be given a third chance at the managerial apple.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

There is no way JR would let Stone trash him like this if they were bringing him back right?  To quote ozzie, maybe they are giving RR enough rope to hang himself with.  Ojala que.

God i hope so.  He needs to be booed out of soxfest if hes back next year

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

There is no way JR would let Stone trash him like this if they were bringing him back right?  To quote ozzie, maybe they are giving RR enough rope to hang himself with.  Ojala que.

Did he say that foreal? Cuz if so that’s hilarious 

9 minutes ago, Tony said:

The only hole in that argument is if they win this game, I'm confident the Sox can win 2 of 3 from the Cubs this weekend....and they win the division. So a move isn't totally needed at the deadline. 

This was a 10000000% winnable game tonight

So was last night, and he brought in Gonzalez

So was 2 nights ago, and he brought in Ruiz

Someone said it a few weeks ago- I forget who- but these kind of high pressure games that require high baseball IQ and strategy are the games that show the Sox biggest weakness: coaching. This series is no exception

• Like 1