9/24: Pale Hose vs. They Should Be Called the Spiders (5:10 CT)

Quin

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

There is no way JR would let Stone trash him like this if they were bringing him back right?  To quote ozzie, maybe they are giving RR enough rope to hang himself with.  Ojala que.

If we fall to 3rd place I do kind of wonder if they contemplate making a manager move.  Probably not, but damn I’d be concerned as fuck right now if I was Rick Hahn and watching how Ricky has managed this series.

• Like 3

Just now, fathom said:

I’m going extra pessimistic here, but it’s great to see Bummer look good. Will help when we’re losing 7-1 in the 8th next week.

He got hit pretty hard when they made contact. But not bad for first time out in 1.5 months.

1 minute ago, gusguyman said:

Despite RR, we somehow still have a chance to win this. Grandal walk, MVPito homerun, and then its easy as pie for RR to put in Colome.

Love your optimism but I just don't see it tonight. That 8th inning is the epitome of our season I feel sadly.

1 minute ago, Tony said:

I don't disagree. To me, this short season showed the Sox have the horses to win the divsion. They don't have the right guy leading the ship

Ricky has proved himself to be a liability. Your offense isn’t gonna score 5+ runs every game. These games were a good measuring stick for him and he’s failed miserably