9/25 - Sox (34-23) vs. Cubs (32-25) - Down to the Wire - 7:10pm CDT

knightni

Just now, Balta1701 said:

So you’re ok with Anderson getting hit every time he bat flips? 

no we aren’t. We like that. It’s fun. You want Contreras to drop his bat? PITCH BETTER. 

You cannot like Tim Anderson’s attitude and want the ball thrown at people because the bat flip was aggressive. 

you still don't get it.... thats not why they were throwing at him

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

no we aren’t. We like that. It’s fun. You want Contreras to drop his bat? PITCH BETTER. 

You cannot like Tim Anderson’s attitude and want the ball thrown at people because the bat flip was aggressive. 

Yes I understand when teams throw at Anderson if he goes out of his way to flip it (like the Keller incident).  Big difference between having fun and completely showing up the opposition.

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

I agree with you, but Contreras threw that bat 20 ft in the air. Did he deserve to get hit? Probably not...but much more douchey than Tim's antics. Now if Tim gets drilled tomorrow...it will get ugly. Stay tuned...

22 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

2003 is the most talented team in franchise history. 2012 though will forever remain the biggest choke

1967 has them all beat.

Win 3 of the last 5 they're in the world series. They lost all 5 to sub-500 teams.

Edited by GradMc

2 minutes ago, RudyLawRules said:

I agree with you, but Contreras threw that bat 20 ft in the air. Did he deserve to get hit? Probably not...but much more douchey than Tim's antics. Now if Tim gets drilled tomorrow...it will get ugly. Stay tuned...

oh so Anderson was acceptable because the angle was below 42.7 degrees. Man these unwritten rules are specific, I had no idea.

Just now, Balta1701 said:

oh so Anderson was acceptable because the angle was below 42.7 degrees. Man these unwritten rules are specific, I had no idea.

They didn't hit conteras because of the bat flip - c'mon guys just think for a second lol

That would make zero sense - hitting conteras was just a sad attemp to try to fire up the team... then ricky tried desperately to get thrown out.