9/25 - Sox (34-23) vs. Cubs (32-25) - Down to the Wire - 7:10pm CDT

knightni

Just now, harkness99 said:

They didn't hit conteras because of the bat flip - c'mon guys just think for a second lol

That would make zero sense - hitting conteras was just a sad attemp to try to fire up the team... then ricky tried desperately to get thrown out.

And great, he’s said clearly it’s ok to target his guys if they bat flip. Hope Tim doesn’t accidentally do that in a playoff game.

6 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I went from loving this team to absolutely hating it in a span of 6 days. I don't even want to watch tomorrow or Sunday.

I'm in the same boat. Don't even care to watch anymore. Seriously how pathetic is that? So excited the entire season and then it comes down to the last week and I literally wouldn't care if I didn't watch. I'm not even excited for the postseason anymore. Is this really what it comes down to? Years of optimism from me with the rebuild and we finally get there, and it's not even entertaining. Unbelievable.

It is SO White Sox to build all of us up the entire season,  then watch it all burn to the ground in the last week. Literally the definition of being a White Sox fan. You can't draw it up any better. The Sox were in first place in the FINAL WEEK, up by 3 games and 6 games to the 2nd and 3rd place teams, a fairly comfortable lead, and then the Sox go on to lose 7 in a row while the others go on big win streaks. You literally cannot make it more White Sox than that.

They better wake up and put up a fucking fight in the playoffs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

oh so Anderson was acceptable because the angle was below 42.7 degrees. Man these unwritten rules are specific, I had no idea.

I already said I agree with you he shouldn't have been hit, so no, it wasn't acceptable.

I can still be of the opinion that if you throw it straight up 20 ft, you're a dick. That's just my biased take. Plus Contreras has always been a pud. Tim is not a pud. 

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGee said:

I'm in the same boat. Don't even care to watch anymore. Seriously how pathetic is that? So excited the entire season and then it comes down to the last week and I literally wouldn't care if I didn't watch. I'm not even excited for the postseason anymore. Is this really what it comes down to? Years of optimism from me with the rebuild and we finally get there, and it's not even entertaining. Unbelievable.

It is SO White Sox to build all of us up the entire season,  then watch it all burn to the ground in the last week. Literally the definition of being a White Sox fan. You can't draw it up any better. The Sox were in first place in the FINAL WEEK, up by 3 games and 6 games to the 2nd and 3rd place teams, a fairly comfortable lead, and then the Sox go on to lose 7 in a row while the others go on big win streaks. You literally cannot make it more White Sox than that.

They better wake up and put up a fucking fight in the playoffs.

Jesus.  You realize they are adding even more good players next year?  They might win it all this year with, what, like 10 guys making their debuts in 40 games?

i admit this finish has sucked ballsdicksack for sure

1 minute ago, Jerksticks said:

Jesus.  You realize they are adding even more good players next year?  They might win it all this year with, what, like 10 guys making their debuts in 40 games?

i admit this finish has sucked ballsdicksack for sure

I'm hardly ever negative. I am allowed this one. LET ME WALLOW IN MY OWN SADNESS. You have to admit this just feels like same shit different year with how it's unraveling.