Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
knightni

9/25 - Sox (34-23) vs. Cubs (32-25) - Down to the Wire - 7:10pm CDT

Recommended Posts

Shocking, Renteria putting the worst relievers in when we’re getting blown out instead of in close games. I guarantee you someone from the FO ripped him a new asshole yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indians coming back in the 9th. We could very well be in third soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NCsoxfan said:

Honestly, what do you guys think Hahn is thinking right now?

This would be one of the biggest chokes ever if the postseason rules didn’t change this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cerbaho-WG said:

Shocking, Renteria putting the worst relievers in when we’re getting blown out instead of in close games. I guarantee you someone from the FO ripped him a new asshole yesterday.

Doubt it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Indians coming back in the 9th. We could very well be in third soon.

Pirates not using their closer, trying to tank.  Renteria would be proud.

Edited by fathom
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why in all holy hell is he throwing Cordero AGAIN. He's pitched half the season. We know who he is. Throw literally any other arm to get them some work in this game. Good LORD Ricky is the worst.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MiddleCoastBias said:

Why in all holy hell is he throwing Cordero AGAIN. He's pitched half the season. We know who he is. Throw literally any other arm to get them some work in this game. Good LORD Ricky is the worst.

He clearly put him in to throw at Contreras lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chw42 said:

He clearly put him in to throw at Contreras lol

This was obvious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still JMO, but I hate this crap now. You don’t want a guy to bat flip? Get him out.

I guess we are ok with someone plunking Anderson in the helmet next time he hits one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chw42 said:

He clearly put him in to throw at Contreras lol

So freaking stupid when you have guys like Anderson that do the same stuff and want to inject fun into the game.  Hypocritical garbage 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where was all this fire in the Cleveland series RR?  When your team still had a fighting chance??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×