9/25 - Sox (34-23) vs. Cubs (32-25) - Down to the Wire - 7:10pm CDT

knightni

Just now, Tony said:

Cease has moved into Reynaldo territory with me in terms of just HATING watching him pitch. Want to like him....but I get absolutely no enjoyment of watching him consistently miss with location and seemingly being 2-1 on every hitter. 

He just can’t get lefties out consistently. OPS near .900 this year.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Would that result in Ricky being fired?  It would certainly erase almost all the good momentum for the organization.

It should, but it won’t. I’m sure the Sox won’t get swept, and Cease is looking pretty good too.

Spoke too soon. Ok, Netflix time.

Edited by flavum
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Cease has moved into Reynaldo territory with me in terms of just HATING watching him pitch. Want to like him....but I get absolutely no enjoyment of watching him consistently miss with location and seemingly being 2-1 on every hitter. 

Yep. 

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

He's following the same development track where he had stuff but no control, tries to work on control, and instead ends up with hittable stuff with also no control