9/26 GT: Cubs @ Sox (6:10pm)

Chicago White Sox

I want to punch bennetti in the face... first he says earlier - "this will be a fun couple of games" .

What the fuck has been watching?   Then he gets all giddy about the cleveland score... when the cubs have the bases load.

He annoys the shit out of me.... I mean i get trying to be positive- no need to pout

But... good lord man

Edited by harkness99

Just now, SouthWallace said:

Cleveland losing bad, but no urgency to win this one from the home team. 

lol, you realize dunnings arm is probably about ready to fall off right.  hes being asked to pitch in probably more innings than is recommended for a guy coming off surgery, in high leverage situations, as a rookie 

I'm pissed at the HORRENDOUS MANAGEMENT of the pitching staff and these fucking god awful "hitters" (supposedly that's what they are)

Just now, Soxfest said:

Sox do not have but 2 starting pitchers 

If they want to get serious about contending for titles, they need to fire Cooper and Renteria once the season ends.  Also they need to show balls in trading some of these young guys for more proven players.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, harkness99 said:

I want to punch bennetti in the face... first he says earlier - "this will be a fun couple of games" .

What the fuck has been watching?   Then he gets all giddy about the cleveland score... when we have the bases load.

He annoys the shit out of me.

When our team is losing so bad so often, anything annoys the shit out of us... boss.

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Imagine having the balls to have traded for a real SP to contend.

Yay, now Lopez becomes the #3 candidate for the postseason.  Winner of the tallest midget award. 

I hate Rick Hahn as much as I hate Rick Renteria. 

Like this team is making a game 3.  They can’t even get and hold a lead.

Just now, fathom said:

If they want to get serious about contending for titles, they need to fire Cooper and Renteria once the season ends.  Also they need to show balls in trading some of these young guys for more proven players.

I have no faith in Rick Hahn ever trading for or signing  "proven veteran players."