Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SouthWallace

Cordero & Renteria suspended for hit batter incident

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

Damn I was hoping for minimum 5 game suspension for each. 

Yeah this is one of those cases where the FO needs to appeal. Like Hahn said this morning, there was no need for that. Appeal the suspensions and let the league know we deserve more punishment. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we retroactively have Codero serve his suspension to erase his previous suckage?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never want to be a fan of a team that wants to retaliate after a bat flip. I don’t know what tf that was last night from Cordero but I hope it wasn’t a team thing. If you don’t like bat flips then throw better pitches. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

I never want to be a fan of a team that wants to retaliate after a bat flip. I don’t know what tf that was last night from Cordero but I hope it wasn’t a team thing. If you don’t like bat flips then throw better pitches. 

Wait... now that I’ve seen the replays... was Contreras hit on purpose or did a ball just get away from Cordero?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Wait... now that I’ve seen the replays... was Contreras hit on purpose or did a ball just get away from Cordero?

Claim is the sinker got away from him. Consistent with just about every other defense for an intentionally hit batsmen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Claim is the sinker got away from him. Consistent with just about every other defense for an intentionally hit batsmen.

He nearly hit him on the first pitch. That's why I thought it was obvious they did it on purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chetkincaid said:

Wait... now that I’ve seen the replays... was Contreras hit on purpose or did a ball just get away from Cordero?

That could not possibly have been more on purpose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×