Sign in to follow this  
SouthWallace

Cordero & Renteria suspended for hit batter incident

17 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

Damn I was hoping for minimum 5 game suspension for each. 

Yeah this is one of those cases where the FO needs to appeal. Like Hahn said this morning, there was no need for that. Appeal the suspensions and let the league know we deserve more punishment. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can we retroactively have Codero serve his suspension to erase his previous suckage?

• Like 1

I never want to be a fan of a team that wants to retaliate after a bat flip. I don’t know what tf that was last night from Cordero but I hope it wasn’t a team thing. If you don’t like bat flips then throw better pitches. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

I never want to be a fan of a team that wants to retaliate after a bat flip. I don’t know what tf that was last night from Cordero but I hope it wasn’t a team thing. If you don’t like bat flips then throw better pitches. 

Wait... now that I’ve seen the replays... was Contreras hit on purpose or did a ball just get away from Cordero?

7 minutes ago, chetkincaid said:

Wait... now that I’ve seen the replays... was Contreras hit on purpose or did a ball just get away from Cordero?

Claim is the sinker got away from him. Consistent with just about every other defense for an intentionally hit batsmen.

9 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Claim is the sinker got away from him. Consistent with just about every other defense for an intentionally hit batsmen.

He nearly hit him on the first pitch. That's why I thought it was obvious they did it on purpose.

1 hour ago, chetkincaid said:

That could not possibly have been more on purpose.