AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER

Tnetennba

I couldn't watch the game but very nice win. If we can win Sunday we win four of six versus a good Cub team. Nice. Sox aren't dead yet. Let's face it nobody knows if we're going to hit in the postseason. And this team can be awesome offensively and on a given night horrific. We all can admit we have no idea how this team will fare.

Edited by greg775

4 hours ago, wegner said:

Great to see the bullpen keep the Cubs scoreless after the Bryant slam.

In any close series this might be what gives the Sox an advantage. Any time you will hear announcers saying where the Sox BP finished (and it's not been bad) won't be as accurate because of all the recent changes with Crochet and Bummer back from injury and adding Rodon if he can get a relief appearance in the last game and look somewhat competent. All the BP roles should be well defined except how and when Rodon will be used.

13 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I called it. 1st page of game thread. Yes !

Same but I'll confess, I didn't really believe my own prediction, not fully anyway, I was just trying to send some positive vibes haha. How could I ever doubt this team against a lefty though!