9/27 GT: Cubs @ Sox (2:10pm)

Chicago White Sox

Too many negative comments to rebut here. To me the bottom line is most people didn’t even think we would be Looking at the  Playoffs this year. Be happy with that and knowing things aren’t over till they are. We will be right in this and next year will be even better 

Edited by elrockinMT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

Took many negative comments to rebut here. To me the bottom line is most people didn’t even think we would be Looking at the    Playoffs this year. Be happy with that and knowing things aren’t over till they are. We will be right in this and next year will be even better 

With the expanded playoffs, yeah most people did.  It would have been an epic failure to not make it this year.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Too many negative comments to rebut here. To me the bottom line is most people didn’t even think we would be Looking at the  Playoffs this year. Be happy with that and knowing things aren’t over till they are. We will be right in this and next year will be even better 

Truth.

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

What? Playoffs were the expectation give how expanded they are.

• Like 2

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

Why should mazara be on the playoff roster if Leury is indeed back

Because this team can’t do anything even slightly unconventional. Ricky’s a moron? B-b-but he’s the manager. Nomar’s a starter, even if he sucks. Edwin’s got to get his ABs even if he is clearly on his last legs. Engel’s playing well? Nope- he’s still a bench player unless someone gets hurt. Team management by formula.

Performance and results means nothing to this franchise.

3 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

FarBlankAmericancrow-size_restricted.gif

• Love 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

All I know is I'm going to puke if they will have a "2020 Playoff Participant" Banner ceremony next year.

Teams will do it, but I don't even think people should be putting up division champs banners next year unless there's an asterisk on it.