9/27 GT: Cubs @ Sox (2:10pm)

Chicago White Sox

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Just remember that Cordero has been Ricky’s best friend and he has an ERA over 6. So many players have played themselves off the postseason roster.

I’ve got bad news for you, but Jimmy Cordero is making the post-season roster.  No way Ricky doesn’t take his go to guy with him to the playoffs.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

Of all the teams playing for seeding today, we should feel proud as Sox fans that these guys have performed the worst.  Not only the worst, but they've played like they have nothing to play for

Meanwhile the cubs literally have nothing to play for and are playing like contenders.

I know I wont be spending a dime on tickets or merch until multiple people lose their jobs.  Cooper and Renteria for starters.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’ve got bad news for you, but Jimmy Cordero is making the post-season roster.  No way Ricky doesn’t take his go to guy with him to the playoffs.

Was just thinking I would have a hard time picking the pitchers for the playoff roster.  I can only think of maybe 7 that I would want.

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Jimmy is gonna be suspended our only 2 games in the playoffs so who cares

I read that they're confident that the suspension is a regular season one, so at worst (or in this case AT BEST) he's suspended for the first 2-3 games of next year