Sign in to follow this  
Chicago White Sox

9/27 GT: Cubs @ Sox (2:10pm)

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This is just embarrassing

yes, leaving the field and taking the forfeit would be less embarrassing.

• Like 2

Just remember that Cordero has been Ricky’s best friend and he has an ERA over 6. So many players have played themselves off the postseason roster.

Kind of sad. We are losing 9-1 and the Cubs don't have one guy in lineup hitting at least .250. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Just remember that Cordero has been Ricky’s best friend and he has an ERA over 6. So many players have played themselves off the postseason roster.

I’ve got bad news for you, but Jimmy Cordero is making the post-season roster.  No way Ricky doesn’t take his go to guy with him to the playoffs.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

A few roster moves might inspire the fans. Things are kind of morbid right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, pcq said:

A few roster moves might inspire the fans. Things are kind of morbid right now. 

I can think of one move that will inspire the fans, but he's not a player....

• Like 1

Just now, SouthWallace said:

10-1. 

Losing 2 of 3 to the Cubs in embarrassing fashion after the week they have had is inexcusable. 

I just hope KW is sitting in an office somewhere stewing and preparing for Ricky’s exit short of a playoff series win.

• Like 1

Of all the teams playing for seeding today, we should feel proud as Sox fans that these guys have performed the worst.  Not only the worst, but they've played like they have nothing to play for

Meanwhile the cubs literally have nothing to play for and are playing like contenders.

I know I wont be spending a dime on tickets or merch until multiple people lose their jobs.  Cooper and Renteria for starters.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’ve got bad news for you, but Jimmy Cordero is making the post-season roster.  No way Ricky doesn’t take his go to guy with him to the playoffs.

Jimmy is gonna be suspended our only 2 games in the playoffs so who cares

Indians probably coming back to win their game. Our playoff games are probably gonna be on the road. 

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Jimmy is gonna be suspended our only 2 games in the playoffs so who cares

Why would he be suspended those games when it’s clear he’s appealing?

3 minutes ago, SCCWS said:

Kind of sad. We are losing 9-1 and the Cubs don't have one guy in lineup hitting at least .250. 

Maybe I posted too soon. The way the Cubs are swinging, we may have some by end of game. 

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Was just thinking I would have a hard time picking the pitchers for the playoff roster.  I can only think of maybe 7 that I would want.

Just now, chw42 said:

Indians probably coming back to win their game. Our playoff games are probably gonna be on the road. 

Agreed. And I'm rooting for it to be Oakland, because why not?

Go A's and Indians.