Sign in to follow this  
Chicago White Sox

9/27 GT: Cubs @ Sox (2:10pm)

2 minutes ago, macsandz said:

Twins will walk it off, win the division and wait for the Sox to come crawling up to Target. 

Sounds about right lol

Just now, Green Line said:

I literally could not have dreamed up this disaster of a final week in my pessimistic mind, lol.  I am in shock.

Before the week I was just like find a way to win 3 games. We could have easily had 3, except Ricky gave 2 of them away with his bullpen decisions.

With how the Twins own Giolito I really dont want to face them and deal with their arrogant and whiny fanbase.

• Haha 1

Just now, reiks12 said:

With how the Twins own Giolito I really dont want to face them and deal with their arrogant and whiny fanbase.

Exactly, I live up in northern Iowa, can't wait to see the AL Central champs apparel around here........

Just now, RG23SoxFan said:

Too bad our hitters took off the first half of the game.

Too bad Reynaldo Lopez couldn't have just gone like 4 innings giving up 3 runs or something. He really put the team behind the 8 ball.

8 minutes ago, macsandz said:

Twins will walk it off, win the division and wait for the Sox to come crawling up to Target. 

Twins will walk it off in bottom of the 20th and be totally exhausted on Tuesday. 

Madrigal with a nice .340 rookie year. (not watching so I missed the dumb baserunning)

Edited by flavum

This would actually be interesting if Jimmy didn't give them free runs.