Wasted Money This Year

AJ'S Cousin

1 hour ago, southsideirish71 said:

I am sure Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and other tech leaders are concerned with their lack of degrees and the ability to do their job.  

Neither is a good example for a low education guy who made it though. They both went to elite schools and only dropped out because their business that they founded as a student made truckloads of money. Had they failed their business either of them likely would have gotten a degree.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I get it, but this guy is calling for the whole FO to be fired when the future looks extremely bright. It's just silly.

Yes, it is silly. Skeptical as I get sometimes, I certainly am not calling for massive or any firings in the FO. They have now turned a corner and deserve at least some benefit of the doubt. But even Hahn has said more work needs to be done. Let's see how they do it.

On 9/27/2020 at 4:33 PM, AJ'S Cousin said:

Also, looking opinions for my next topic that will coming up. Madrigal, should he stay #9, move up to #2 or even lead off with Anderson at # 2. 

Think about it, Madrigal get's Anderson protection, Anderson get's Abreu Protection. 

dude you don't write for the tribune. these aren't even topics, they are just posts w/in any thread. 

17 minutes ago, Charlie Haeger's Knuckles said:

Shit happens when you're trying to build around a great core. 

the massive "W" with Dallas Keuchel >>>> any other misses.

Keuchel wasn't even his 1st, 2nd or you can even argue not his 3rd choice either. BUT, luckily it has worked out for us.

5 hours ago, Dominikk85 said:

Neither is a good example for a low education guy who made it though. They both went to elite schools and only dropped out because their business that they founded as a student made truckloads of money. Had they failed their business either of them likely would have gotten a degree.

You mean like a guy that went to Stanford?  But then was drafted to become a professional athlete?  

• Like 4