NL Wildcard Round

flavum

Opinions on Cubs/Marlins?

I'm not a cubs hater like the rest of this board is, I actually like all Chicago teams, but I feel like they've been better than they should have been this year. Team really isn't that good.

Marlins? Of course they shouldn't have made any noise this year... yet here they are one win away from the final 4 in the NL. Funny season. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Opinions on Cubs/Marlins?

I'm not a cubs hater like the rest of this board is, I actually like all Chicago teams, but I feel like they've been better than they should have been this year. Team really isn't that good.

Marlins? Of course they shouldn't have made any noise this year... yet here they are one win away from the final 4 in the NL. Funny season. 

Cubs probably win today because Darvish is going. Sanchez could very well match him though. Marlins have a good top 3 in their rotation. 

Followed by another with the bat flip. 

No idea how they can get through another game pitching-wise, but they're making baseball interesting for tonight. 

And then helped give two runs back trying to make the spectacular play instead of putting it in his pocket. 

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/30020600/2020-mlb-playoffs-fernando-tatis-jr-explodes-october-scene

Jeff Passan article

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeffPassan/status/1311883449146527744

Edited by caulfield12

5 minutes ago, almagest said:

ABC just cut into the game to show "Trump has COVID" coverage. They said the game was on ESPN but it's not yet.

What a joke. ABC News throws a hissy fit and pulls the game with three outs to go.

Edited by South Side Hit Men