AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX PLAYOFF WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

You know what's nice? Shortening the bench and bullpen in the playoffs so you only get to see your best players.

Also ADAM FREAKIN ENGEL

(rally engel)

Mazara better not play tomorrow. I don't care if the starter is a righty, Engel is just the better player rn.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, chw42 said:

The Twins absolutely choked the game away today. They had Greinke on the ropes early in the game and couldn't score. Caleb freaking Thielbar gave up a huge single to make the game out of reach. That's like if we had Jace Fry in that situation. Twins fans must be pissed with Rocco.

Lazy throw by Polanco sinks them. Amazing.

I thought Dusty Baker must be nuts to put Valdez in for Greinke after four and let him see it through all the way to the end, but it worked. I don’t want to see them succeed, really. Just want them to keep the Twins’ streak alive so they can get trounced by us.

Also, if that happens, who gets home field? They are the higher seed but didn’t even have a winning record.

28 minutes ago, bmags said:

You know what's nice? Shortening the bench and bullpen in the playoffs so you only get to see your best players.

Also ADAM FREAKIN ENGEL

(rally engel)

This. Was glad Rick stick with Giolito with a 4-0 lead, also liked when he stretched the starters in their last start despite pushback here.

Usually pays off plus gives you more options the following day.

Edited by South Side Hit Men

12 minutes ago, Dallas Kong said:

Lazy throw by Polanco sinks them. Amazing.

I thought Dusty Baker must be nuts to put Valdez in for Greinke after four and let him see it through all the way to the end, but it worked. I don’t want to see them succeed, really. Just want them to keep the Twins’ streak alive so they can get trounced by us.

Also, if that happens, who gets home field? They are the higher seed but didn’t even have a winning record.

I thought Dusty was insane for not using Valdez as their game 2 starter. The Twins don't hit lefties well as a whole.