Wild Card playoff thread Sox at A's Game 2- First Pitch at 2 PM CT

southsider2k5

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

PR him if he gets a hit. Regardless I think what SS2k5 is right, he’s not available to even PH and it’s a bluff on the Sox.

So of he getss a hit in the 1st inning you run for him and put the other guy in anyway so you waste a bench piece pinch running for him then another by putting EE at DH for the rest of the game. Not good , no one would do that if it happened in the 1st inning.

What an absolute joke having Edwin in this lineup.  Either A) Nobody above Ricky has the ability to tell him to fuck off with these shit lineups  B) The people above Ricky agree the .100 hitting Edwin needs to be in the lineup over Mcann (or literally anyone else on the roster)

7 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Fuck Ricky Renteria and honestly fuck Hahn & KW for not telling him what to do.  I’m sure Parrot will hit a HR today given all the hate, but our process is completely broken with EE as our DH today.

This post is so accurate. Remember when these things wouldn't happen in the playoffs. Just need a Jimmy Guns appearance for a perfect RR game.

11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Fuck Ricky Renteria and honestly fuck Hahn & KW for not telling him what to do.  I’m sure Parrot will hit a HR today given all the hate, but our process is completely broken with EE as our DH today.

I think the assumption that they aren't involved in this process is wrong.