Wild Card playoff thread Sox at A's Game 2- First Pitch at 2 PM CT

southsider2k5

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

I feel like she used to be better. Maybe that's 'cause I just heard her on radio like Neal Funk.  Then you watch the game and what they are describing isn't even close.

she's better in a 3-person booth. It's that she needs to be the entire color commentary right now.

But also she's not covering yankees/mets/red sox where they can just talk about the players they watch every day.

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I feel like she used to be better. Maybe that's 'cause I just heard her on radio like Neal Funk.  Then you watch the game and what they are describing isn't even close.

To be fair at all, neither the PBP nor the color person are even in Oakland.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s simply baffling they’re treating him like some superstar making this miraculous return

well, I think it's more that they just think that little of Mazara. If there's any question if his option is being picked up...

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

So you're backing up your claim you were totally against signing Keuchle because you saw 3.2 IP from him in 2019. 

The dude put up a 1.99 ERA for the Sox this season. Without question one of the better signings of the offseason from any team, let alone the White Sox. 

I mean, this is just an embarrassing position you've taken. 

I don't think he can help you win in the playoffs. He's a guy that can help you get there but should be your 4th starter or in the bullpen during the playoffs. 

Power pitchers play up, control pitchers play down in the playoffs. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1