Wild Card playoff thread Sox at A's Game 2- First Pitch at 2 PM CT

southsider2k5

Just now, wegner said:

I'm sorry but if we lose this game, it is at least 85% on Keuchel,  We brought him in for games like this.  He called the team out earlier in the year.  Then in a critical game, he gives up the long ball.  

I'm not going to hold it against him for being clearly not healthy, but man...

Just now, wegner said:

I'm sorry but if we lose this game, it is at least 85% on Keuchel,  We brought him in for games like this.  He called the team out earlier in the year.  Then in a critical game, he gives up the long ball.  

Entire game changed on the Madrigal play though. Lots of blame for both of them today 

Well it is all down to one game. I think you start Dunning and just hope he can give you two innings. From there it's Foster, Heuer, Bummer , Crochet, Colome. The Sox will have to put up at least 6 runs to win tomorrow. We need Moncada and or Robert to have a big game at the plate. They are both way past due. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Entire game changed on the Madrigal play though. Lots of blame for both of them today 

He also gave up three other hits in that 1st inning to load the bases.  But yes Madrigal has had a bad game as well.