Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

27 minutes ago, YouCanPutItOnTheBoardYES! said:

I have a lot more faith in McCann than Encarnacion, even though James has been struggling. EE should absolutely NOT be in the lineup today. I’d also go with Mazara over Leury, as crazy as that sounds.

Mazara over Leury is not all that crazy. Encarnacion should not be in the lineup. It is just plain frustrating watching him bat.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Perfect Vision said:

No.

No one will be more motivated to have a good game today than Madrigal.

He had two hits yesterday and is one of the more reliable bats in the lineup.  There is no 9th in rally without him.  You can say yes he cost them three runs but he then in the same breath got them two in the 9th and the base running gaff was on a steal attempt that may have been Anderson's fault.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

He had two hits yesterday and is one of the more reliable bats in the lineup.  There is no 9th in rally without him.  You can say yes he cost them three runs but he then in the same breath got them two in the 9th and the base running gaff was on a steal attempt that may have been Anderson's fault.  

Uh.  No not really.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, turnin' two said:

Uh.  No not really.  

Anderson shouldn't have put the silencer on his bat so Madrigal couldn't hear a baseball making contact with a wooden bat in an empty stadium.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Start Dunning, any sign of trouble, follow him with Heuer, Foster, Marshall, Bummer, Crochet, Colome… those 6 relievers honestly could fill all 9 innings, so if Dunning doesn't look good in first, pull him for Foster. And keep going as if you have a 1 run lead in the 8th. Should be able to get this one if we score 3-4 runs! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, turnin' two said:

You know, I was completely against Mazara yesterday, but his ABs have looked better.  I still have no faith he can do any damage, but he has given competent ABs recently.  More competent than the umps calling his ABs for sure.  

Well if they start Fiers Mazara pretty much now has to be in there for either EE at DH or Leury in RF. If you want as many LHH as possible you leave Leury in RF again and DH Mazara.

• Like 1