Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

3 hours ago, reiks12 said:

Guys this is the biggest Sox game in over a decade. A win here and we advance to the ALDS where we should have a clear advantage. A loss here and this board erupts in Fire Ricky posts.

Sentence one: Agreed

Sentence two: Think it’s a toss up like this one.

Sentence three: That’s about 90% of the content I’ve read here since joining.

It’s 12:57, patient as possible waiting for the lineup.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, yesterday333 said:

Or they want the game as prime time....

I think you are correct. They probably are afraid every series can be over today, so they saw one where they could try to make some sort of case for cancelling. I live 3 miles south of Wrigley Field. It is sunny right now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, smellysox said:

The Cubs don't have the talents of the Sodfather on their side.

Yes they do. He did the field at Wrigley a decade or so ago too. They found the old goalposts from when that was a part-time football stadium literally buried in the ground.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I think you are correct. They probably are afraid every series can be over today, so they saw one where they could try to make some sort of case for cancelling. I live 3 miles south of Wrigley Field. It is sunny right now.

It drizzled for 5 seconds when I was out a few minutes ago. Pretty sure that no one can play in that type of monsoon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Yes they do. He did the field at Wrigley a decade or so ago too. They found the old goalposts from when that was a part-time football stadium literally buried in the ground.

Was that actually a decade ago already?  Holy shit time flies....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I agree, this makes the most sense.  

Funny thing is, I would have no problem if baseball just came out and said they were pushing the game back a day to spread them out more and allow more people to see more games.  It's crazy that they tried to pack up to 24 playoff games in four days followed by three straight off days to begin with.

• Like 1