Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

Just now, bmags said:

You know what we deserve as a fanbase?

A nice no drama white sox blowout of the As in the first few innings and then coast.

Or a 2-1 win, with Colome loading the bases in the bottom of the 9th and getting out of it.  I'm taking a precautionary aspirin now in anticipation of just such an outcome.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Or a 2-1 win, with Colome loading the bases in the bottom of the 9th and getting out of it.  I'm taking a precautionary aspirin now in anticipation of just such an outcome.

I mean obviously I'll take ANY win but I think we've been good boys and girls and deserve one where we get to just congratulate ourselves the whole time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dallas Kong said:

I’ve been looking forward to this all day, so please please PLEASE don’t let the game be totally over in the first thirty minutes or so. I feel like that happens too much.

Stick around no matter what....Ricky's boys don't quit....oh screw it just stick around because it is White Sox postseason baseball...enjoy!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

oof glad I'm not a reds fan. 

Honestly this is probably more frustrating for them than getting blown out. If your offense scores 0 but needed 8 you can shrug and say they were not getting that many anyway. But when all you need is 1-2 runs over 22 innings, that is just brutal.

• Like 1

I hope this isn't the last game with him, but just in case felt the need to say that I was really not a fan of the colome acquisition, but he was awesome and pitched his ass off for the white sox. Hope the big man gets a 2 inning save for us.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

IMG-2839.jpg

No rain on the North Side. Neighbor has the Sox flag flying. Pulled out the old Billy Baroo and Pipework's Ninja vs. Unicorn for the game today.

Go White Sox!!!

Hit it Nancy!!!

I like the glass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bmags said:

I hope this isn't the last game with him, but just in case felt the need to say that I was really not a fan of the colome acquisition, but he was awesome and pitched his ass off for the white sox. Hope the big man gets a 2 inning save for us.

I hope they don't even need him in the most positive way that can be interpreted.