Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

5 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

How the fuck do you bring in Bummer in the 2nd inning with the bottom of the lineup? You are taking out your best bullpen arm for the 2nd and 3rd inning. What the fuck are you doing?

Should follow up a lefty with the lefty with their lineup primed with LHH for the Dunning start. It wasn't in the cards for Crochet to be hurt . WHo do you want Rodon or Fry because thats your choices if you dont want to play into their hands.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Nah, he clearly didn't ask for anyone. 

I actually think this is a really sharp move by the Sox for the kids future, and not something every team would do. They saw a velo drop and reacted before the injury maybe. Fingers crossed.

I hope so. He went from starting out at 99 today and all the way down to 96 in the Davis strikeout.

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Nah, he clearly didn't ask for anyone. 

I actually think this is a really sharp move by the Sox for the kids future, and not something every team would do. They saw a velo drop and reacted before the injury maybe. Fingers crossed.

I think this is what happened 

Sox saw velo down, come out to ask him if he felt anything and he probably said I'm fine just felt a little tightness, and they yanked him

it could be entirely possible that it was precautionary

• Like 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Should follow up a lefty with the lefty with their lineup primed with LHH for the Dunning start. It wasn't in the cards for Crochet to be hurt . WHo do you want Rodon or Fry because thats your choices if you dont want to play into their hands.

Their best lefties had already hit. I dont want it to be the 7th inning with Lamb coming up and we have to throw Marshall or Fry

• Like 1

Just now, Capn12 said:

Man...don't even mention Broadway...

You always draft pitching on projectability.  The minute you start drafting safe, you get Lance.  We used to draft Lance.  It was a bad move.  Safe = low ceiling.  I would rather draft talent who has high ceilings.  I am sure you think the same way.