Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

2 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

I guess in a tight spot against a lefty in the late innings we’ll have Rodon? What could go wrong, right?

But do they REALLY have any batters you absolutely need/want a LHP for?  I don't see any that scare me regardless.. I'm fine with it.. whatever

first of all .. blister? haha. come on guys. you'd have him checking his hand for multiple innings, blood on his jersey, etc. you don't leave a playoff game for a blister like that. 

its likely much more serious, forearm, like people said, flexor ... etc.... 

Going to have to really eat my words or step up on Rodon. Im driving the bus! Get on or get run over! Lets go Carlos - biggest moment in his career. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jose Abreu said:

Unless a reliever gets lit up or there's another injury, this is doable without Rodon/Cease. Bummer, Foster, and Heuer can all go multiple innings

I'm very skeptical that every one of those guys will go multiple innings with no major issues. They're just not used to it.

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

Unless a reliever gets lit up or there's another injury, this is doable without Rodon/Cease. Bummer, Foster, and Heuer can all go multiple innings

100% actually doing the innings exercise made me feel better.

I didn't even include heuer, but we have a bunch of dudes that can give 2 innings.

Let's get this game goin

• Like 2