Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

Got a lot of depth to build. Real depth. Not wishcasting that Reynaldo lopez is a piece of the future type depth.

And that could be no big deal, but depends on Jerry. Hopefully this makes him hungry.

Will see how serious they are about winning in the offseason.  Need to go out and get at least 1 bonafide MLB pitcher or preferably two.  Hoping some guy with the physical skills will figure it out will get you what we are watching right now, if that.

3 minutes ago, RG23SoxFan said:

Exactly, to assume that you will be back in the playoffs next season is stupid.  When you have a chance you go for it.

I'm not one to shy away from giving people their medicine. If we miss the playoffs next year I'm still going to do it. This team hasn't been to the playoffs in a fucking decade and it was just "oh well if we lose atleast we didn't trade away the #97 prospect in baseball". I hate this. I want to win. 

8 minutes ago, bmags said:

Lucky for the 2026 fans that threw a party at the deadline when we didn’t acquire anyone

THANK YOU!!!!

Have fun slobbering over Stiever’s potential for a 2 WAR career, y’all. Lynn or Clevinger with us means likely ALCS.

Not having a third SP means this embarrassment.

Ricky got scared in the fist that he was going to get second guessed.  After watching our guys hit in the first inning.  Playing like the first inning is the end was the death knell.  We have two pitchers in the bullpen coming off injury.  We have a bunch of rookies.  When he started mixing and matching so early as well you knew Rodon was coming in.  Rodon proved that the inning he had in Cleveland was what he is right now.  A pitcher with terrible control.