Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Again, these are things that objectively false. 

The Sox could have easily won all three of these games. They couldn’t get the big hit today. Happens...all the time. 

If you want to cry in the corner and have a tantrum, that’s fine, but to say “This isn’t a playoff team.” is, you know, false because they are 1. In the playoffs 2. Won a playoff game 3. Could have won Game 2 and 3 

No, they're not. We have been one of the worst teams in baseball over the last couple weeks. 

That is OBJECTIVELY true. Not only that... How is that even debatable? Run me down how we have been anything other than bad the last couple weeks. 

Grow up. Stop blindly defending your team. They're bad right now. That doesn't mean they would have remained that way if they played all 162. I think they would have been okay. 

"We could have won all three!"

Yeah, and we also could have lost. It's MLB baseball. It goes that way, a lot. Bad teams also take series from good teams all of the time. 

You are stating irrelevant information. Again, grow up and stop wearing your homer glasses. Remove the emotion. 

Edited by Richie

Just now, Richie said:

No, they're not. We have been one of the worst teams in baseball over the last couple weeks. 

That is OBJECTIVELY true. Not only that... How is that even debatable? Run me down how we have been anything other than bad the last couple weeks. 

Grow up. Stop blindly defending your team. They're bad right now. 

Yeah, and we also could have lost. It's MLB baseball. It goes that way, a lot. Bad teams also take series from good teams all of the time. 

You are stating irrelevant information. Again, grow up and stop wearing your homer glasses. Remove the emotion. 

Holy shit just watch the fucking game

• Like 1

Just now, Richie said:

Grow up. Stop blindly defending your team. They're bad right now. 

Good teams have bad stretches. News at 11.

Which AL team that didn’t make it is better? 😂