Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

Just now, sin city sox fan said:

I hope that was Renterias last game as manager.    I doubt it but he holds this team back from reaching its potential

That's one of many changes that need to take place to even get back in the playoffs next season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

You are a gigantic man baby

I'm a child? Lol. I literally stopped caring last week because I have other shit in my life I enjoy. You're the one with tears streaming down your face defending your heroes. 

Dude, listen to yourself. We have lost 9 of 12 over the past two weeks. We just lost our 4th straight series. Our bats have dropped off of the Earth. Our staff's numbers have plummeted. Our manager shit his pants. 

But... we've been a good team during that time? We have NOT been bad?

What planet are you on? How does someone as delusional as you even afford a laptop? lol. Shouldn't you be at a Flat Earth convention or something? 

Edited by Richie

1 minute ago, ChiSox1917 said:

Did anyone actually think rickey could pull off good decisions on a “bullpen” day?  Shouldve left dunning in there

The only good one he made. Dunning would have had this game outta hand by the 2nd. He was hanging everything

• Like 1

Awful game. Sox had their chances. Lot of things to second guess now. I won't list all of mine. I'll just say my heart won't be broken if RR is not back with the team. It's a big boy game. Sox were pathetic the last week, lost their mo-jo. Today's game can be second, third, fourth guessed.

It was a horrible game for the Sox, one frankly we could have won. The starting pitching thing was a disaster as it turned out. Ricky defenders can say we had Eloy get hurt and Crochet get hurt and that mattered, too. Fine. My heart won't be broken if RR does not return. Stoney obviously isn't a fan.

Oh well. Very disappointing. Hopefully the team can build on a good season.

1 minute ago, MinnySoxFan said:

There’s a lot to be excited about going into next year and the years to come. I’m glad I paid attention this whole year when I’ve drifted away since 2005-2006. Felt like we could have done something this year, but tons of talent. 

See y’all next year!

We definitely have a fantastic window of contention in front of us. It's gonna be fun. 

• Like 3