Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

Let’s go get Bauer and Springer. Maybe another league average starter too. Bring up Vaughn. Last two (or one) spots are a battle between Kopech Dunning Steiver and Cease.

Too many holes to overcome on this team. Inexperience bit us too.

Rooting for the As against the Astros.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, South Side Hit Men said:

Good season, Rick and team gave it their all this series. Too many walks and LOBs to recover today.

The ghosts of Jeff Samardzija and Todd Frazier are alive and well.

RR managed to save his job.

And he should lose it.

Edited by GradMc
  • Like 2

Just now, harkness99 said:

again 4-28 with risp

We had plenty of opportunities this series. We just couldn't come up with the big hit when it really mattered. The fact that we got only 1 run off Fiers probably lost us the game today. Cause he and Petit were the only guys we actually looked good against.

1 minute ago, flavum said:

In hindsight, you have to stick with your starter. If you lose, oh well. Pulling the plug early usually gets you in trouble.

It's crazy to think the Canha single in the first inning would fuck us.

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

Rick Hahn needs to pull his head out and fix this rotation. Figure out what your doing with Cease,Kopech and Lopez. Some need to stay or go. Can't give these guys time to figure it out now. 

Lopez shouldn't throw another pitch for the White Sox organization.  Clear messages should be sent what the expectations are for Cease/Kopech.  Still need to go get at least one real MLB starting pitcher.(and I don't mean someone like Gio Gonzalez)

4 minutes ago, Tony said:

You seem awfully emotional and angry. I thought I was the one that needed to grow up and remove emotion from it? 

For someone you stooped caring, you seem pretty animated. It'll be OK buddy, I promise! 

Look at you. You can't even formulate a thought on the matter or refute anything I just laid out. 

All you can do is the classic internet troll slogan "Lololol You mad?" What's funny is you insulted me at every stop as well. As if you're totally just kicked back and chilling out. 

I am just so confused by you. 

Hey, look. If you want to wipe the slate clean and explain why we haven't been bad the last couple of weeks. I'm game. I do not think, for a split second, you could even begin to do that, though. Which is why you prefer the short, quick ad hominem posts.  

Edited by Richie

6 minutes ago, GradMc said:

How appropriate Mazara ends the season with a strike out with the tying run on base.

Hahn needs to go work in Corporate Manufacturing

Actually the tying run was in the batters box