Bad Hombre

Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Looks better than Leury and EE

Can't fault Leury since he was out for so long but you can blame Renteria for putting him in the lineup.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bad Hombre said:

Moncada batting 5th against a righty?

Nothing wrong with that. He's better against righties hitting left handed. If they switch to a lefty the rest of the lineup is good. If they bring in Montas he still bats lefty.

• Like 1

I'm happy to see eloy but just like with Leury, I worry how productive he can be without a stable foot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

What is EE’s history with Fiers?

107/194/357/551

avg/obp/slg/ops

28 AB, 3 H, 2HR, 1 2B

Edited by Soxnfins
  • Like 1

Nick Madrigal hits his first career home run. Thats the prediction. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, beautox said:

Nick Madrigal hits his first career home run. Thats the prediction. 

You can get some good odds on that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know what we deserve as a fanbase?

A nice no drama white sox blowout of the As in the first few innings and then coast.

• Like 8

Just now, bmags said:

You know what we deserve as a fanbase?

A nice no drama white sox blowout of the As in the first few innings and then coast.

Or a 2-1 win, with Colome loading the bases in the bottom of the 9th and getting out of it.  I'm taking a precautionary aspirin now in anticipation of just such an outcome.

• Like 2

Just now, wegner said:

Or a 2-1 win, with Colome loading the bases in the bottom of the 9th and getting out of it.  I'm taking a precautionary aspirin now in anticipation of just such an outcome.

Some will be taking something much stronger .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I mean obviously I'll take ANY win but I think we've been good boys and girls and deserve one where we get to just congratulate ourselves the whole time.

• Like 1

I’ve been looking forward to this all day, so please please PLEASE don’t let the game be totally over in the first thirty minutes or so. I feel like that happens too much.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, fathom said:

Looks better than Leury and EE

This

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

I mean obviously I'll take ANY win but I think we've been good boys and girls and deserve one where we get to just congratulate ourselves the whole time.

:cheers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dallas Kong said:

I’ve been looking forward to this all day, so please please PLEASE don’t let the game be totally over in the first thirty minutes or so. I feel like that happens too much.

Stick around no matter what....Ricky's boys don't quit....oh screw it just stick around because it is White Sox postseason baseball...enjoy!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

oof glad I'm not a reds fan. 

Honestly this is probably more frustrating for them than getting blown out. If your offense scores 0 but needed 8 you can shrug and say they were not getting that many anyway. But when all you need is 1-2 runs over 22 innings, that is just brutal.

• Like 1

I hope this isn't the last game with him, but just in case felt the need to say that I was really not a fan of the colome acquisition, but he was awesome and pitched his ass off for the white sox. Hope the big man gets a 2 inning save for us.

• Like 4

IMG-2839.jpg

No rain on the North Side. Neighbor has the Sox flag flying. Pulled out the old Billy Baroo and Pipework's Ninja vs. Unicorn for the game today.

Go White Sox!!!

Hit it Nancy!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

IMG-2839.jpg

No rain on the North Side. Neighbor has the Sox flag flying. Pulled out the old Billy Baroo and Pipework's Ninja vs. Unicorn for the game today.

Go White Sox!!!

Hit it Nancy!!!

I like the glass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bmags said:

I hope this isn't the last game with him, but just in case felt the need to say that I was really not a fan of the colome acquisition, but he was awesome and pitched his ass off for the white sox. Hope the big man gets a 2 inning save for us.

I hope they don't even need him in the most positive way that can be interpreted.