Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

2 minutes ago, Dallas Kong said:

With no backing? Are you watching the game? Have you watched any of the games?

People knew Rodon was a bad choice at the very moment Renteria made it. Some people were intrigued by his aggressiveness with Dunning, and we understand the Crochet issue, but we knew it was getting nutty with Bummer and Heuer. There’s no Monday morning QB here. Ricky gets criticized on the spot and the b****ers and moaners are usually right.

Those guys had nothing left. Heuer had just been beaten for a 2 run HR. Who was going to pitch? 

5 minutes ago, Baron said:

I was told during the deadline that we have to find out who these guys are. Especially Dunning and Cease. Here we are. Nobody here wanted to trade assets. 

Dunning will probably be decent. Cease has a long way to go. Stiever will probably not amount to anything. Kopech is gonna be 25 w/o throwing an MLB pitch for two years.

I want them to pan out, but prospects fail. It happens. Unless it’s a Vaughn or Robert, you ALWAYS give that future potential up for talent now.

The posters that are agreeing with RR decision to experiment with the bullpen by blowing half of the bullpen already. I want to get your feedback on that because I don’t see what your logic is? Who are they going to go to now when half of the bullpen is gone? You have Evan Marshall, Cordero, Colome...Who else am I missing?

Edited by maloney.adam

Just now, JoshPR said:

Alright dude. Cool at least your honest

It's all good.  I know fry could have just easily given up runs.  At least he has more experience in relief.  I don't think it's Ricky's fault the sox only really have 2 starting pitchers.  That's obviously why the sox are in this situation.  We need Marshall to have a great 2 innings here!

Just now, maloney.adam said:

The posters that are agreeing with RR decision to blow half of the bullpen already. I want to get your feedback on that because I don’t see it. Who are they going to go to now when half of the bullpen is gone. You have Evan Marshall, Cordero, Colome...Who else am I missing?

What is your suggestion in an elimination game when we only have two effective starters and Crochet, who likely was going to pitch 2 innings, leaves with an injury?