Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

1 minute ago, Dallas Kong said:

Dunning will probably be decent. Cease has a long way to go. Stiever will probably not amount to anything. Kopech is gonna be 25 w/o throwing an MLB pitch for two years.

I want them to pan out, but prospects fail. It happens. Unless it’s a Vaughn or Robert, you ALWAYS give that future potential up for talent now.

You saw the deadline thread. People take the playoffs and world series around here for granted. 

1 minute ago, Dallas Kong said:

With no backing? Are you watching the game? Have you watched any of the games?

People knew Rodon was a bad choice at the very moment Renteria made it. Some people were intrigued by his aggressiveness with Dunning, and we understand the Crochet issue, but we knew it was getting nutty with Bummer and Heuer. There’s no Monday morning QB here. Ricky gets criticized on the spot and the b****ers and moaners are usually right.

I didnt see a whole lot of people saying who should be brought in at that point. If you don't put your own ass on the line then it's hard to understand when people start saying it is so predictable Rodon would suck. Give me your takes before the damage . Anyone can criticize but who here puts themselves on the line?

Just now, Dallas Kong said:

Who was? Who is going to pitch is the question. It’s looking a lot like Cease is going to be pitching late in a close game. Is that what you want?

I wanted Dunning to get through 5 innings and Crochet to not probably need Tommy John.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

The posters that are agreeing with RR decision to blow half of the bullpen already. I want to get your feedback on that because I don’t see it. Who are they going to go to now when half of the bullpen is gone. You have Evan Marshall, Cordero, Colome...Who else am I missing?

The bullpen struggled its hard to blame him. Heuer was gassed, Foster really struggled, Crochet got hurt, Bummer was struggling, what do you want of Renteria here?

Just now, Dallas Kong said:

Who was? Who is going to pitch is the question. It’s looking a lot like Cease is going to be pitching late in a close game. Is that what you want?

So you wanted someone other than Rodon to pitch last inning but you won't say who. 

Yes, I do want Cease to get a shot out there today.