Sox @ A’s - Wildcard Game 3 - 2:10

Bad Hombre

Just now, fathom said:

Crochet injury ruined everything 

Well what was the plan there.  All year long he was a one inning guy.  So it what shortened you one guy.  It was bad because of how effective he was but you had plenty of arms in the pen.  The big issue was pulling Dunning so quickly.  if you had to do that then he should of never have started.   

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’m all for blaming Ricky usually, but the pitching just flat out failed the team today. Same crap that’s been happening for weeks.

I pretty much agree with you.  What is he supposed to do with what Hahn gave him?

Just now, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Seriously. I’m not mortgaging they future for this team as currently constructed 

What do you think is going to happen next year? Think they are going to spend 100 million in free agency? We're coming back with a very very familiar team next year. 

Money should be no object to sign Bauer.  We need to outbid everyone.  And stop penciling in Dunning, Kopech or whatever.  I will take the next couple of years of Bauer in his current form than potential.  They can all fight for the remaining spots.  Trade whomever doesnt make the cut and get better.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Lol. You realize Clevinger isn’t even pitching right now due to injury correct?

If that happens then I give Hahn a pass.  Since that isn't what happens I won't give him a pass.  Almost everybody on here talked about who in the hell would pitch game 3 if it got to that.  How can we all know it but our GM has no idea?

1 minute ago, Baron said:

What do you think is going to happen next year? Think they are going to spend 100 million in free agency? We're coming back with a very very familiar team next year. 

baron trump trolling a white sox board feels right today

• Like 1