Offseason Targets

soxfan49

1 minute ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Bauer, Stroman, Cesar Hernandez, and Castellanos. And bring back McCann.

Get it done Hahn, no excuses after the embarassing finish this year.

Where are you going to play Hernandez? He's almost one of those guys that you sign just so he can't hurt you anymore.

2 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

That's why I think he's a buy-low candidate, but I know the Red Sox aren't at a point of selling low on him yet

We're also selling low on Cease. I'd rather trade for 2 years of Nimmo tbh. Not sure if the Mets will be sellers though.

Just now, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

We're also selling low on Cease. I'd rather trade for 2 years of Nimmo tbh. Not sure if the Mets will be sellers though.

The Mets should sell. They remind me so much of the Sox 2010-2015 - a couple stars and a bunch of scrubs. They should get a haul for Degrom and trade away anyone else they can get something for, tank for a while and build up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

No to Castellanos. We need guys that can hit tough righties 

Well your mind changed then. Weren't you pounding the table for him even into early September?

The guy ended the year with an OPS below .790. Big deal

• Like 1

The number one target should be Giant's Assistant Bullpen coach Ethan Katz. Katz replacing Cooper will do wonders over the next decade. Sad thing is until their is a change in ownership, Kenny remains and therefor "his guy/snitch/rat" Don Cooper remains. 

Edited by South Side Hit Men

Diamondbacks looked terrible this season. Make a competitive offer for Gallen. See what Springer wants, but settle for a year prove it deal for Pederson and let Engel still hit lefties. Sign Colas or Cespedes and hope they can hit by 2022. Bauer makes the most sense, but he will decide where he wants to play. 

Edited by EloyJenkins

• bmags locked this topic