Offseason Targets

soxfan49

1 hour ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Funny how that works.  

Harold can you tell us if Portillos and Al’s are worth reading into? They have lots of info coming out and I am not sure if we should pay attention. Does this stuff sound right?

1 minute ago, Orlando said:

Harold can you tell us if Portillos and Al’s are worth reading into? They have lots of info coming out and I am not sure if we should pay attention. Does this stuff sound right?

They are probably fake but I need rumors and they are the only ones pushing them

out lol

27 minutes ago, Orlando said:

They are probably fake but I need rumors and they are the only ones pushing them

out lol

So that means Al’s Cheesy Beef is probably fake than because he tweeted that Gausman is not on the Sox radar but Harold is saying that he is in the mix. There is conflicting information there.

Edited by maloney.adam

I think Bauer might be a real possibility. Hahn/JR aren't going to be an early movers until more visibility into 2021 revenue but I don't envision too many teams lining up to throw money at Bauer. Maybe Dodgers? I can see a 3yr./$80M type deal being the high end of the range. If not Bauer, we need to be honed in on Darvish in trade. 

• bmags locked this topic