Offseason Targets

soxfan49

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

No offense, but he’s right to some extent.  We all want La Russa gone, but some people are going to a level that could impact innocent parties.

I'm getting a little confused here. Are people saying that Dave should burn/ditch his source, because it may be Reinsdorf, out of "morality"?

Tough part about trades is everyone is going for it. Maybe Burdi is thought of highly still, but our best trade pieces are bullpen. I don't see matches for teams like Yanks, maybe they go for thompson/dalquist levels.

2 minutes ago, Yearnin' for Yermin said:

I'm getting a little confused here. Are people saying that Dave should burn/ditch his source, because it may be Reinsdorf, out of "morality"?

I’m not sure what the accusation was about as Dave seemed to rip Reinsdorf, I’m just saying that Dave does have a point to some extent.

11 minutes ago, Orlando said:

I know Adam I’m joking. Al’s Beef if you are reading this send us a signal

Personally, I've wanted to lay the ask out here for Not Steve/Portillos/Al's to use some code word in a tweet so we know they're reading this (which I think we all think they're poster(s) here).

So yeah if they're reading this, please use "razzmatazz" in a future tweet. Please and thank you.

3 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

Personally, I've wanted to lay the ask out here for Not Steve/Portillos/Al's to use some code word in a tweet so we know they're reading this (which I think we all think they're poster(s) here).

So yeah if they're reading this, please use "razzmatazz" in a future tweet. Please and thank you.

One of you is CISHEK! Literally as soon as I read this, he retweeted me for the first time ever. What the heck.

• Like 1

If the above offseason happened how many of those players would have bad to shit seasons here?

Id say Marquez would be good, Darvish has one shit season in 3 maybe 2, Q gets a 2 year deal and is mediocre in both, McGee has 1 shit year on a 2 year deal and maybe 2 on a 3 year deal.  And Bradley gets 1 year and he is what we thought he was.

Yeah I think that sounds like a typical Rick Hahn FA bonanza.  I bet thats the plan.

N*T Cishek is a fraud 100%, he’s been proven wrong and pretends to have the level of information only someone in the Front Office would have. Al’s Beef had me at first but her tweets too much to be real and popped up as soon as we noticed Portillos. Almost like he is trhrowing crap to see if it will stick. Portillos is legit. In my opinion. Cishek is definitely someone here.

Edited by Orlando
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando said:

N*T Cishek is a fraud 100%, he’s been proven wrong and pretends to have the level of information only someone in the Front Office would have. Al’s Beef tweets too much to be real and popped up as soon as we noticed Portillos. Almost like he is trhrowing crap to see if it will stick. Portillos is legit. In my opinion. Cishek is definitely someone here.

Cishek and Al’s Beef are the same person I’d wager

21 minutes ago, MiddleCoastBias said:

3 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

Ok let’s try this again... if your Al’s Cheesy Beef tweet that you like cheese fries in your tweet.

For sure the code word used in the tweet should be "cromulent"

Edited by MeanJoeCrede
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I won't name names here, but it is really obvious in my mind who this is.

Who do you have in mind? Probably easy to tell based on when they both post, unless said person never posts here. I know I have no room to talk, but the constant posting of fake tweets just gets old. 

• bmags locked this topic